Saturday 19 March 2011

We are Dai'e

Assalamualaikum w.b.r.....

 Today i want to introduce my team in IKRAM. I start joined IKRAM when i am still in form 4 at Taman Daya School. With IKRAM i gained lot of knowledge about life, dead , friendship, ukhwah and love. We are respect among each other. We are like family because we attained Usrah too. My Naqibah is Puan Pudziah Miskin, a single mother that so strong in life, and she give a big impact towards me. In Usrah, i have mas'ul too, and that is Puan fuziah Sahar. I always call them two fuziah because their name is quite similar. They are like my own mother cos i can express my feeling to them both.

 This is my two ummu, Ummi fuziah that bring her bag and Ummi Pudziah beside her. This is when we gather on Rehlah Wanita IKRAM BJB.
The women in speaker one is Aliya ummu, mother of Aliya, my friends. ( Kantoi, i forgot her name)
 My Group wanita solehah.

 This is Abu Nuha, our imam and Ustaz :) This is Keindahan BersamaMU programmed at Smk permas Jaya 3, (when i meet the kasr el eyni medical school student)
 The on microphone, is abang Umayr or abang yeop.  This is last year photo on Ihya Ramadhan at Masjid BBU.
And this is Mus'ab ibnu Umayr. The future Umayr. InshaALLAH.

When it is come to Ukhwah, we can spread it meaning towards our life, because Ukhwah is  important for us to comfort with world agenda.

(Maaflah merapu, saja nak test kekuatan Bahasa Inggeris yang lemah rupanya)
From heart:,
Punurkasih

No comments:

Post a Comment